We offer consulting services on matters concerning refining, petrochemical and chemical processes On issues related to process unit problems, process design issues, production issues, units modifications, automation and safety related matters.
Greene & Associates, Inc. has experience in pipeline projects on issues related to conceptual design, construction, operation and maintenance. The firm has worked extensively with contracts on all phases of pipeline projects including cross country pipelines, compression/pumping stations, terminals, docks and marine facilities. The firm has experience in both gas and liquid pipelines.
OIL AND GAS (“O&G”)/NATURAL GAS PROCESSING
Greene & Associates, Inc. assists oil and gas related business on the following issues:
- Contracts evaluation, negotiations, amendments, modifications, compliance and monitoring
- O&G production, gas production losses, natural gas storage, helium production
- Surface rights, mineral rights, royalties, royalty losses, unitization and pooling,
- Gas processing measurement, economic studies, proposal analysis, process and equipment selection, production costs (including post-production), processing alternative evaluations, operational reviews, settlement reviews, environmental/health/safety audits, transportation, compression, gathering systems, surface and aquifer damage
- Gas and gas liquids markets general market trends, GTL facilities, special studies, marketing alternatives, project management
- Regulatory information control technology/compliance, regulatory trends, industry practices, and applicable codes and standards.